Breakthrough in fine line metallization
IC packaging and high end applications are driving the need for finer lines. Conventional (subtractive etch) processing has a hard barrier at 25 micron resolution. Omni PCB is now working with an additive approach that can achieve fine lines and thin copper, less than 10 microns.
- · Fine line ( 5 microns) to wide line (250 microns)
- · 10 micron vias plated through
- · Copper thickness from .1 to 10.0 microns
- · Substrates with thickness of 50,25, 12 microns or less
- · Single circuits or panels of up to 18” x 24”
- · Coat pre-drilled via walls
What is it?
- · Truly Additive Metalization
- · Print-and-Plate Copper Circuit Patterns
- · On Thin Substrates
- · True Adhesiveless Copper
- · Fine Lines and Spaces
- · Ultrathin Copper Capability
- · Copper Thickness Made To Order
Contact us to learn more!!!
Tara Dunn 507-332-9932 email@example.com
Elizabeth Foradori 856-384-1300 firstname.lastname@example.org